Configuration Tools and Utilities
Now in Cielo™ Studio 2.0, a dynamic drag-n-drop graphical environment and new enhanced system configuration tools makes installation and customization of CasaWorks products even easier. These features are the result of a revolutionary new network transparent architecture found only in CasaWorks' Cielo™ Automation Framework, that make all devices, services, and user interface elements network aware.
- Unique drag and drop configuration of all system components and devices
- Dynamic real-time editing of any CasaWorks controller on the LAN or over the Internet
- Network aware browser with auto-discovery of system components and user interfaces
- Management of network configurations and profiles on all controllers in the system
- Fully integrated drag and drop user interface design tools for real-time user interface creation on any target device
- New network aware browser and editing tools to configure multiple CasaWorks HLM controllers and attached system components over the network
- User defined project hierarchy for defining project control areas, (i.e. 1st floor, bedroom)
- User interface design templates and various theme artwork for generating user interfaces
- Import of custom artwork for user interface development
- New real-time feedback and state full inspection of all components in the system
- Dynamic rendering technology with design time selection for user interface component presentation
- Design templates for various user display devices provides support for PDA, 16x9 wide format displays, and normal 4x3 formats.
- Full auto scaling, font support and dynamic backgrounds for generating screen savers or dynamic background for touch panel designs
- Support for native windowing systems and graphical controls/widgets
- Real-time diagnostics of connected system components over the LAN or WAN network connection (i.e. RS-232 command string inspection)
- New Installer tools for all supported Z-Wave components
- IR code import utility, IR learning, and IR code editor
- Expanded component controller library for supported industry partners
- Configuration of Cielo™ Media Services for streaming content and integration of applications like Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Media Player, and Microsoft Media Center 2005.
|Cielo™ Automation Framework
|Copyright (c) 2000-2011 CasaWorks, Inc. All rights reserved.